Friday, June 29, 2012

Author Blog Challenge - Day 28

What are you going to do to keep the blogging momentum going? What plans do you have to continue your connection with other Author Blog Challenge participants?

This experience has been awesome! I'll stay tuned for the next challenge in December, I'm sure to participate.

The momentum will spill more into my writing, since I've been neglecting that area. Now I have more tools and I know I can write everyday and my life doesn't have to end because of it! In the time off from the challenge I want to go back and read the posts from other authors, especially the Aussies that posted earlier than we did (I was usually one of the last ones to post every day).

I also joined a spin-off group "Indie Authors Critiques", where I want to get to know more authors and read their books. For that purpose I just created a new blog "Ellie's Book Reviews" in which I plan to add not only reviews, but also interviews.

I'm sure I'll be making a lot of new friends!

Thanks for Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment