Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Author Blog Challenge - Day 5


Who is your favorite literary character? With which literary character do you most relate?

There is a very close contest to my heart when it comes to favorite fictional characters, without a doubt the number one is and always will be Hannibal Lecter. Yeah, I know he's a psychopath who eats people, but what can I say? He's a charmer! I love the way he appreciates the absolute finest things in life, whether its art, music, wine, perfumes, fashion or the gourmet taste of an enemy's brains sauteed in butter and other yummy things. Not even Clarice can resist him....don't go by the movie "Hannibal", read the book!

anthony hopkins


The next ones are not really #2 and #3, they're both #2 since one was created based on the other. Sherlock Holmes came to life in 1887, that's 125 years ago! That's as close as immortality as any author can hope for...and Holmes' reign is not over yet, not as long as we keep watching movies based on him! And of course, there is House, what can I say? The man's a dick-ish genius!


house tv show


As for the characters I relate to, I wish I could be like Sookie Stackhouse (and I don't mean Anna Paquin). Sookie is fearless, smart, funny, cute, has a great rack and the literally undying love of every hunk out in Bon Temps.

sookie stackhouse



In reality, I'm more like Eleanor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility. Obey the rules, don't make waves but have the huge inner strength to take adversity like a woman! Eleanor is bad-ass!

emma thompson





No comments:

Post a Comment