Thursday, June 28, 2012

Author Blog Challenge - Day 25

Time for some shout-outs. This may mimic your acknowledgement page, but whom would you like to publicly thank for their help in creating your book or completing it to the point where it is presently?

I'd like to Thank the Academy and everyone who voted for me....I just had to say that!

I do have lots of friends that have helped me by bugging me to work on my book, my sister who has helped me notice huge plot holes and Mark O'Bannon, the guy who gave me the initial push to start writing and blogging. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't have met Mark if it wasn't for my friend Ryan who introduced me to him several years ago.

And I met Ryan after the coffee shop Lestat's was introduced to me by my ex-boyfriend Tito (not a Jackson). And I have to thank Craigslist.org for helping me find Tito, he was one of my best relationships. Of course I'd like to thank my friend Francisco for telling me about Craigslist and last but not least, Thank You to Al Gore for creating the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment