Sunday, February 19, 2012

Garden Window - Mardi Gras Decor

Hey There:

This is an exciting time of the year with lots of events and holidays. For one week I'll have Mardi Gras decorations on my garden window!


These few decorations were bought at the 99 cent store, except for the fan. I hope to increase my collection little by little, so in the meantime I have a few beads, coins and the masks in the traditional purple, green and gold colors.


Tip: If you need an amazing mask for a Mardi Gras party, head over to Julian, CA and visit Pistols and Petticoats located at 2116 Main Street (upstairs). They have the best half and full masks at very affordable prices, it really is cheaper to buy it there than to make one yourself. That's where I got the cute purple feather fan!


As for San Diego Mardi Gras parties...check them out:
This one already passed, but good to know for next year
If you don't want a big party, then a wonderful dinner at Wine Vault & Bistro may be just the ticket, check out my dinner from last year Mardi Gras Dinner at Wine Vault & Bistro

No comments:

Post a Comment