Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wink Artisans

Hey There:

I recently did an interview with Wink Artisans for Style Bust, we had a chat about the art of making their amazing jewelry; but I also wanted to give my personal experience with Wink Artisans. Originally I purchased a necklace from their Etsy Store and the best part about it, is that it turns out, she lives nearby! She's been able to hand deliver both items I've bought from the site. It's a small world!

The first necklace I bought has a picture of Frida Kahlo in a piece of leather. Very cool as well as a conversation piece and ice breaker. Guys love to comment about it (and freely catch a glimpse of cleavage). In this photo I used the necklace to complement my Day of the Dead Halloween costume.


And this is the other piece I have from them. Skulls are slowly becoming my signature items, I have them on my laptop, phone, bags, etc. So I fell in love with this pink skull and golden feather necklace.




You can visit their Etsy Store to purchase items and connect with them in Facebook/WinkArtisans or on their Blog WinkArtisans.BlogSpot to learn about their personal appearances all over San Diego.

And finally check out my first ever interview published at Style Bust and pictures of more amazing jewelry. It was a great pleasure to talk to Wink and I look forward in getting more pieces from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment