Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lace Necklace

Hey There:

As you know, I'm a guest writer for the fashion blog Style Bust, based in San Francisco. Recently the gals sent me a Lace Necklace as a gift and its one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.

Every single time I wear it, someone comments on it. At the store, in the street, at coffee shops, men and women, they all have something to say about it. The necklace is a piece of stiff lace that looks very unique and after a person praises it, they want to know what is it (great conversation starter). Some people think its made of thin wood, others think its a tattoo, and even from far away it gets noticed thanks to its unique shape.

So I wanted to give a special Thank You for the gift and if you are interested in getting one for yourself you can visit Leyna Lightman Etsy Store for other styles of necklaces and earrings.

At Ave 5 in Hillcrest/Bankers Hill

At The Ould Sod in Adams Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment