Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hornblower Cruises & Events

Hey There:

This year, my company's holiday party was held at a private Hornblower yacht called High Spirits, we had a cruise all over San Diego bay with dinner and dancing.


This is definitely something San Diego residents should do more than once. Even though the cruise was at night the views were breathtaking. We got to see the Hotel Del Coronado with holiday lights and were lucky enough to see fireworks just as we passed the U.S.S. Midway. Cruising under the Coronado bridge and looking at downtown truly gives you a sense of why this is America's Finest City....and we get to live in it!!

Because this was a Holiday Party I refused to compromise and wore my 5" heels, praying I wouldn't fall.


And I didn't! The ride was so smooth that I had no problems at all. Only the stairs proved to be a challenge but I survived without enduring any physical pain, and believe it or not, those shoes are very comfy.

The top of the ship was covered giving us a heated dinning room and a dance floor at the back. The front was uncovered so you can go outside to smell the ocean air and look at the views.



The inside of the ship was comfortable, although not very tall, some of the men over 6" had to be careful, I had no problems, even with my high heels.


The Hornblower offers many different event & wedding packages, dinner, brunch and whale watching. This is a great way to pass the afternoon or to take your out of town guests and make them even more jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment