Sunday, June 2, 2013

Geek Tattoos - Star Trek part 1

Hey There:

I love tattoos, I like having art on my skin that I can look at any time I want. Over the years I've had several pieces done, big and small and now I'm preparing for my geekiest piece yet. I want the final design to have elements of my favorite sci-fi shows: Star Trek, Doctor Who, Firefly, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and we'll see what else I can add in there.

I wish I could do it all in 1 - 2 sessions, but my budget will only permit me one image at a time. So here is the first one, the Star Trek logo.

Star Trek tattoo

My new tattoo artist is Leo Nava from Studio 767 in Chula Vista, CA. While he admits he's not a geek, he is an amazing artist and I look forward to more sessions with him and showing off my new tattoos.

Do you see that painting in the background? Here it is, made by Leo Nava:

Painting by Leo Nava - Studio 767


No comments:

Post a Comment