Sunday, April 24, 2011

Earth Day at Balboa Park

Hey There:

On April 16, I headed to Balboa Park for an Earth Day Festival. It was completely packed with many booths with information about the environment, worthwhile causes, politics and others. Vendors with lots of goodies were also present and of course, food, food, food. I walked around, but headed over the area between the Centro Cultural de la Raza and World Beat Center where I met with some friends.

Had a great time, walked a lot, bought an amazing purse from Good Life Roots and had fun with my friends. Can't really say I learned more about lowering my carbon foot-print, but it was a great way to spend a Saturday.

Balboa Park seen from 6th Avenue

Area between World Beat Center and Centro Cultural de la Raza

People at Balboa Park

Hare Krishna musician, very cute guy

Looove my New Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment