Friday, June 18, 2010

Sunday at Balboa Park

Hey There:

One of my favorite things to do in San Diego is strolling in Balboa Park, sometimes I go just to walk and take pictures, other times I go to a specific museum or event. This last Saturday I went to the International Cottages, where several countries, such as England, France, Argentina, Sweden, Philippines and many others host a cottage. In it visitors can learn more about the country with a native person from those countries, it's really nice.

My main focus was the House of Ireland, hoping to see a cute Irish man there, except only saw Irish ladies. They offer Irish language lessons, free every Friday, so I'm very tempted to go.

Anyway, I wanted to share this video. There was an impromptu exercise class where anyone could join in and dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller. You will be able to hear a recorded voice giving the directions and the music is barely audible, but it was cool to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment