Monday, October 1, 2012

Garden Window Decoration - Between Holidays

Hey There:

I miss blogging so much! On the bright side, I haven't had a chance because I've been working with many authors on my eBook Formatting business, so in a way it's a good thing I'm busy...but I do miss blogging. I'll be organizing my time better and hopefully will be able to post more, I have a big list of topics!

This will be a short and sweet one. During the summer I had a beach theme on my garden window and the next big thing will be Halloween, so in between holidays I put up Mexican folk art that I've acquired over the years.

This time, my decor has had a new living addition to it. My cat found a way to get to the garden window and now its her favorite place to watch people and dogs come and go. It's been nice to come home and see her in her new spot!


cat in garden window

cat and mexican folk art



No comments:

Post a Comment